TRIPAWDS: Home to 13685 Members and 1550 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG
header image

Just another proud moment about Snickers

Posted by: | April 28, 2018 | 8 Comments |

So I told you all we did the Therapy dog Certification.  Well dummy me didn’t send off for her title so now she is a Canine Good Citizen and Novice Therapy Dog.   The next title is AKC Therapy Dog.  So if I would ever quit forgetting to have someone sign for one of our other visits we probably would be 1/2 way there or more.  But i think we maybe at 15.

Pretty proud of our team work.  I know Sassy is watching and leading the way

under: Uncategorized

8 Comments

1. By: paws120 on April 28, 2018 at 10:06 pm

I know you must be so proud!! That is just so amazing to me to see such a gentle giant 💖💖
    I agree, Sassy is right there with you smiling the biggest smile, the pictures are beautiful.

• By: Michelle on April 29, 2018 at 1:25 am

Thank you Jackie.

2. By: dobemom on April 29, 2018 at 12:36 am

So proud of you both! Keep up the good work!

Paula

• By: Michelle on April 29, 2018 at 1:25 am

Thank you Paula. 🙂

3. By: Purrkins on April 29, 2018 at 1:01 pm

Congrats Michelle and Snickers~
    Hey, next time you need to be reminded post it one of us will tap you ok;)

Great work and be proud of the process & success. It’s Not all about the paperwork buy yea would be nice to send it in. These all need to be framed!
    XOXO

4. By: benny55 on April 29, 2018 at 10:13 pm

AND WE ARE WOOOOOO PROUE OF YOU BOTH!😚

I CANNOT IMAGINE THE PATIENCE AND TRAINING THAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES TO GET TO THIS POINT😀😎

And it tickles me dilly to think what must go on in people ‘s heads when they see this gentle giant walk in for their “therapy””

I think the Certificate should read, Michelle…..owned by Snicke4s!!🤣🤣

I .pce tjat Sassy is overseeing all pf this. Sassy didn’t need no stinkin’ certificate to say sje was a therapy sog! She was, and always will be, our therapy dawg here!💖

Such a a great achievement for everyone!! Well dome!

Love
    Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

• By: Michelle on April 30, 2018 at 7:50 pm

Thanks Sally 🙂

5. By: jerry on May 2, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Super duper BIG CONGRATS to you both! Thank you for making a difference in the world. You make soooo many people hoppy!

Leave a response

You must be logged in to post a comment.