TRIPAWDS: Home to 13685 Members and 1550 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG
header image

November 26, 2016 My Friend Shanna

Posted by: | November 26, 2016 | 7 Comments |

My dearest friend Shanna,

Today we lost you to this damn disease.  Our Tripawds brought us together and made us friends.  I know Trouble was there to greet you but I sure hope Sassy was there  to welcome you..  My heart is breaking.  It wasn’t supposed to be this way you were supposed to sail through these treatments.  I can’t believe you are gone.  I am so so shocked.  You always were so strong.  I know you are healthy now.  Please watch over Bob.  I am praying that you are 100% healthy again.  I don’t even know what I am feeling right now.

I am so glad I got to meet you.  I was hoping to get to see you again when you were up to it.   This crappy effing disease.     This is not good bye but until we meet again my friend.  I love you.

April 25,2015

shanna-i-april-252015

These pictures on the bottom are from the 1st time I met Shanna & Bob.  The top is the 2nd time they were in town.

dsc_0092 dsc_0093 dsc_0094

Here she is talking about Trouble

I will miss you.

xoxoxo

Michelle

under: Uncategorized

7 Comments

1. By: midnighter94 on November 26, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Michelle,
    I’m so sorry about your friend. You’re right, this disease sucks.

Hugs to you my friend,
    Donna & Murphy

• By: Michelle on November 26, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Thanks Donna it’s not just our Tripawds we mourn it is also their people when we lose them. This effing disease. I hate cancer. I just wish I knew why

2. By: jerry on November 26, 2016 at 11:21 pm

We can’t even believe it. It’s so heartbreaking to know she was taken so soon. The Tripawds Community mourns the loss of one of our own. She will be greatly missed.

• By: Michelle on November 27, 2016 at 1:32 am

You are so right. I know she will be missed by all. I can’t believe it. Feels like a horrible dream

3. By: benny55 on November 28, 2016 at 3:35 am

You are such a special friend to Shanna, and Bob too. Your bond was instant and clearly unbreakable!!

I know Bob appreciates you being part of his support system during this heartbreaking time. And I know it’s comforting to talk with someone who understands the love he and Shanna nave for Trouble and all their dogs.

The joy in these pictures…the laughter…the happiness when you two were together…that’s what this effing disease can NEVER take away! You two clearly were Soul Sisters!!

She’ll send you a sign Michelle. She’s already sent Trouble ‘s banner multiple times.

Just as you felt privileged to have her as your friend, she felt the same about you…as everyone does who is fortunate enough to have you for a friend.

Much love cear friend

Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

4. By: mom2shelby on November 28, 2016 at 7:38 pm

This was stunning to read on FB and while I didn’t know Shanna, I know what a great friend she was to you (and all of the tripawds community). I am so glad you got to meet. This is horribly sad and we all grieve with you. Sending love to her family as well.

5. By: Deb on November 28, 2016 at 9:42 pm

I hate Cancer. What a terrible thing it is. Hugs and Love I send to you as you grieve for your friend. Deb

Leave a response

You must be logged in to post a comment.